SUU runner Ryan Barrus finished 167th at the NCAA National Championship to cap off the SUU cross-country season on Nov. 23 in Terre Haute, Ind.
The SUU cross-country team wrapped up its season and senior Ryan Barrus was selected to run individually in the NCAA Championship.
As the NCAA cross-country season comes to a close, the SUU men’s and women’s teams will compete in the NCAA Mountain Regionals in Ogden Friday afternoon.
The T-Bird men’s and women’s cross-country teams spent the weekend in Bozeman, Mont., competing in the Big Sky Championships, in which the men finished second and the women finished in fifth.
The SUU cross-country teams are in the home stretch of their season schedule, but that means the most substantial meets are beginning, starting with the Big Sky Championships this weekend in Bozeman, Mont.
The SUU cross-country teams split up over the weekend for a pair of meets in preparation for their final meets of the season.
- XC splits up for two meets
- Cross-country team finishes with good times in Notre Dame
- XC runners keep pace
- Cross-country splits up for meets
- SUU cross-country splits meets in Idaho
- SUU cross country ready to run.
- Top 10 T-Bird athletes
- Levins three-peats as Canadian cross country champion
- Jewkes places 54th at NCAA XC Championships
- Jewkes to run at Nationals in Ky.
- Barrus wraps up XC, Track and Field next
- Barrus heads to nationals
- XC preps for Mountain Regionals
- SUU cross-country continues success at the Big Sky Championships
- Cross Country heads to Big Sky Championships
- Sports Recap November 19th, 2012
- Sports Preview November 15th 2012
- Sports Preview November 8th 2012
- Sports Recap October 29th 2012