The SUU men’s cross-country team competed at the NCAA National Championships on Nov. 22, resulting in a 22nd-place finish for the team and an All-American honor for T-Bird Nate Jewkes.
SUU head track and field and cross-country coach Eric Houle announced Monday the 2015-16 signing class, which features 13 new athletes.
It’s that time of year again where we accept the daunting task of selecting who we believe are the top 10 athletes of the school year.
Let’s peruse through the past year in SUU sports.
The SUU men’s cross-country team finished fourth in team standings at the NCAA Mountain Regionals Friday afternoon, sealing its spot in the NCAA Championship race in Terre Haute, Indiana.
The SUU men’s cross-country team finished fourth in team standings at the NCAA Mountain Regionals Friday afternoon, sealing its spot in the NCAA Championship race.
- T-Bird XC heads to Albuquerque
- SUU XC takes second, seventh
- XC fights for Big Sky title
- SUU cross-country races at NCAA Pre-Nationals
- SUU cross-country races in home invite
- Cross-country moves up a spot
- Men's team takes first
- Men's cross-country claims top spot
- Cross-country runs at UCR
- T-Bird cross-country split for meet in Idaho
- SUU cross-country and track and field ink 13 athletes
- Top SUU athletes from past season
- A look back at SUU sports
- Jewkes honored as All-American
- T-Bird men's XC heads to Nationals
- Sports Recap November 19th, 2012
- Sports Preview November 15th 2012
- Sports Preview November 8th 2012
- Sports Recap October 29th 2012