For most students, graduation means finding a job and taking on the world.
Here’s a quick question: how many movies can have a creepy little girl with long black hair covering her face? If you answered, “too many to count,” you would be correct.
Theatre students threw sugar and danced their way to the top at the lip sync battle on Saturday.
On Valentine’s Day, members of the College of Visual and Performing Arts will perform “All You Need Is Love,” the second annual Rock and Roll choir show at 7:30 p.m. in the Heritage Center Theater.
Paint-splattered hands and paper plates filled the education room of the Southern Utah Museum of Art Monday as children tried to emulate the work of Linda Arbuckle.
Award-winning filmmaker Cristina Ibarra’s documentary, “Las Marthas,” was shown Wednesday night at the International Film Festival.
- She-demon strikes yet again
- Lip sync battle raises pitch for fundraiser
- A voice made for the stage
- Beatles concert
- Painting like Arbuckle
- Magic: The Gathering - Battle for Zendikar
- Peter Sham Talks Hamlet
- SUU Tailgate 2015
- Super Mario Maker Review
- Miike Snow from Music You Need to Know About
- Death Cab for Cutie: Codes and Keys from Music You Need to Know About
- Lollapalooza: Foster the People & Local Natives from Music You Need to Know About
- Fall 2011 from Music You Need to Know About
- Are Radiohead simply releasing music because they’re supposed to? from Music Geek
- Sondre Lerche from Music You Need to Know About